“If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the people to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea”Antoine De Saint Exupèry The Little Prince
Yoga for children
In a place of great serenity and harmony the children share in group games, simple breathing exercises and yoga, fairy tales, chants, drawing and much more …
Yoga is a precious gift for children, not just for their daily lives, but also for their growth and their future as adults.
Through yoga children learn how to:
- Enter into contact with their inner strength, developing trust in themselves
- Keep their attention and concentration
- Free themselves from tension through their breathing, becoming aware of this marvellous vital action
- Discover a fantastic world inside themselves
- Improve their coordination, flexibility, strength and agility
- Relax, feel and understand their emotions
- Attune themselves to Nature, learning and cultivating respect and love for our planet Earth
- Recognize the beauty and importance of pausing and slowing down
- Recognize the “diversity of self” as a form of richness, without fearing it
Carla Ricci follows the teachings of the Master Didi A’nanda Paramita’, yoga teacher of children in Parma and author of books dedicated to the education and upbringing of children in peace and awareness.